Sunday, May 25, 2008

Second Guessing


I've had the half square triangle units for step 3 of the OC quilt ready for a while now, but I haven't put together the star blocks. Usually when I get stuck on a step like this, it's because I'm not happy with the way things are turning out. I thought the colors looked too washed out compared to all the scraps, and set the blocks aside. I now see that the next step is posted, so I need to fix the problem so that I can move on. The inspiration for the quilt is rainbow sherbet, and the choices are: A) grape and lime B) rasberry and lime or C) grape and icy lime. I know what I think, but Kurt has a different opinion, so I'd like to say I sent out for a consensus. The yellow and orange are the other two colors, and they are sitting just above the blocks. So please vote, it's much easier than anguishing and second guessing.

4 comments:

Andee said...

In the second one with the pink stars...you can see the star the best so that would be my pick though I like them all!

Amanda said...

Me too, the pink one has more personality.

Candace said...

I like the pink and green, they are the happiest.

Lucy said...

I had a similar dilemma..

I would pick the grape and green largely because it seems to go better with the orange and yellow. But any of them will work great.

Lucy