Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ooops


Late night quilting can be hazardous to your sanity. I should have gone to bed last night instead of trying to connect the letters to my quilt. I didn't do any ironing thankfully, because when I looked at the photo I had snapped, I realized that welcome had a few extra letters. Unlike the time I put the "A" backwards in the Yes We Can quilt, I didn't attatch it. I did however, take it as a sign to call it quits and head to bed for the night. Dyslexics of the world untie!
Grades are due today and it is the first day of gymnastics for Sydney. Maybe tonight I can commit to these letters and get them attached so I can layer the quilt. I'm a little anxious to see how the quilting process will work with the fusible. Maybe I'll just quilt around the letters? Amy has finished up yet another quilt and her beautiful work has inspired me to get this one checked off the list.

No comments: