Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wonderful Weekends

I love starting school on a short week. It's only been 3 days and already we have a weekend to recover.
I spent part of the morning making block 15 which was a string block. It was pretty straight forward and simple even though the strings were pretty skinny.

I have started on the next block, a Christmas tree, which is truly frightening. If I were not doing these strictly in order I would skip this one for a very long time.
Anna has her ice skating recital this tomorrow and there was the usual practice this morning, but football hasn't started yet, and there is not a lot on the schedule for the weekend. It should be nice and relaxing I hope with some time to tidy up around the house and putter away on my blocks.

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I love how colorful the string block turned out!!!

RED ARROW said...

Para não se cansar de fazer sexo e está constantemente a receber dele o máximo de prazer, precisa tentar comprimidos de potência. Porque na maioria das vezes o problema reside exatamente lá para que vá a este site https://homemfarmacia.pt/ e encomende a si mesmo é essas pílulas. Eu aconselho é-lhe os comprimidos em sua experiência pessoal