Saturday, October 29, 2011

ScrapHappy Saturday -- Finish up the Orange

I am going to be happy to finish up the orange today!  Somewhere I have another ScrapHappy block all cut out and ready to go.  I even bought some potential sashing fabric.  White is usually my favorite choice, but it won't work in this case, so I got some black with rainbow dots and stars last week.  I've also seen lots of pretty modern quilts with a steel gray background, maybe that would work here as well?  What are you working on during the last weekend before Halloween?



3 comments:

Amanda said...

I had so hoped to be able to finish my orange scraps, having made a bit of a dent in it at the beginning of the month, but life is way too hectic at the moment, so they've gone back in the boxes.

make.share.give said...

All linked up! My guess for November is brown. Thank you for hosting this fun project. I look forward to it every Saturday.

Deb A said...

Hmmm. I stil have that pumpkin wall hanging to finish. I wonder what color November will bring. It is stick season up in VT... lots of brown....so that is my guess!