Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've been spending the evenings lately doing school work.  I took a break though to think about color schemes for a new quilt.  First I'd better finish off some old quilts, but after that, I was thinking of a beach scene.  What do you think?
So we started today with a faculty meeting, a very nice lady came in from the United Way to thank us for all the money we had donated as a school and talk about all the great programs they used our donations to fund.  One of them was a free income tax preparation service for poor families.  She said anyone making less than $50K a year qualified.  We all wanted to know where we could go to sign up. 

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the colour scheme in the beach photo.

Deb A said...

Pretty colors for a quilt. Will this be a picture quilt of that scene or just the colors to remind you of the beach?

make.share.give said...

How funny! Us poor, quilting schoolteachers need to stick together.

Ellen said...

Love the colour scheme - can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kate said...

A quilt in those colors whould be gorgeous.

Angie said...

Please, see the shout out I posted about you on my blog: http://angiesadlib.blogspot.com/2012/04/y-you.html
I appreciate you!

Andee said...

love it!