Sunday, December 9, 2012

Slowdown Sunday

Thanks again to Kathy for the weekly reminder to slow down and enjoy the process.  I'll spend some time again today prepping some applique blocks so they are ready to stitch on the go. I have gotten quite a few done this week while hanging out with the family in the evenings.  Once they are all arranged using the freezer paper on top and glue basting method from fabric therapy, the rest is simple and mindless.  I won't start officially posting Dear Jane blocks until after the new year, but I am keeping track using my Rainbow Jane tab.  We have an entire day with nothing scheduled today!  What a nice break after a busy week of work

5 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I love days with nothing planned! I hope you get some stitchin in between having time with the family. I am hoping to get clue 3 stitched tonight.

Quilter Kathy said...

This is really an organizational challenge you have undertaken! Getting all the right colours in the right place for each little pattern....amazing!
Hope you have a wonderful day today and enjoy some relaxation time playing with bits of fabric!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Teresa in Music City said...

I really wanted to take it slow today, but with all my recent traveling I have a lot to catch up on! I've got 2 posts to write and I really need to work on Clue #3 for Easy Street. But at least those will be pleasurable pursuits :*)

Ellen said...

I am looking forward to when you start showing them!

Today I am going to machine stitch a binding to a quilt so that I can start hand stitching it to the back this evening.

Deb A said...

A nothing day... what is that? I hope you had a wonderful day with the family.