Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Kurt's parents are headed home now after a nice weekend visit.  Because all three of the kids have summer birthdays, we got a big water slide and had a combined birthday party for all of them.  There were pretty much kids running around from the time the rental company delivered it in the morning until they came to pick it up again around dusk.  Now that the birthday parties are over and the company has departed, I'm going to get my sewing room out again and see if I can settle in for a little creative time.  

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, that looks like fun!! Enjoy your Memorial Day.

Judy D in WA said...

OMG, how much fun was happening at your house!
Enjoy your sewing room again. :)

Kat Scribner said...

I bet the kids had a blast on that water slide! Things have sure changed since I was a kid!

So have you picked a new color for June yet???? (g)

Diane Kelsey said...

I'm gald that a good time was had by all. Enjoy your summer break and free time to stitch away.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh that sounds like SO much fun!!! I would have loved that when I was a kid :*) It will be good to get back to some quality sewing time for you! I know how I feel when I've been traveling or other things keep me from sewing, and then the joy of getting back - it's awesome!

Quilter Kathy said...

WOW! That's one big slide!
Good thing it came in blue... for BLUE month at the rainbow challenge! LOL

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Wow! That is a neat slide! Great way to celebrate all the birthdays!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

What fun! We used to do the inflatable bounce houses for my DD but this looks like way more fun...