Saturday, September 28, 2013

ScrapHappy Saturday - Farewell to Baby Blue

This has been my blue scrap cutting center for the last week.  I kept thinking I would get back to it during the week, but something else always seemed to come up in the evenings.  Today should be good though for getting some more scraps cut -- maybe I will even sew something!  Shocking yes?
I  hope you have all been more successful in your scrap busting endeavors this weeks.  Use misterlinky below to share your projects.

7 comments:

Deb A said...

Alas, no blue sewing for me this week. I do wonder what color will be selected for October.....

Julierose said...

I did sew on those blue-y sashings this week; now to get it all together...am looking forward to a new colorway...hugs, julierose

Sarah said...

A little sewing for me this week but not a huge amount. Looking forward to see what October is!

Ellen said...

Gee Angela, I hope that you do have some time to sew today. It is really tough to find time for yourself when you are working and have kids.

Cathy Tomm said...

Sorry you have not been able to sew much this week. Maybe you can get in just a bit here then there, In a box with a fox.

Katie Z. said...

Here's hoping and praying that you had at least a wee moment of sewing this weekend!

Deb A said...

Hmmmm. Do we have a new color for Saturday?